2009/10/25

Influence


Live The Dream...what more can I say?  I'm in overload from all of the knowledge and wisdom downloaded into my mind since Thursday night.  I could process this for the next two months and still not fully get all of the GB's of info I just heard. 

Yesterday afternoon I began thinking about influence.  Where do the ripples of my influence travel?  Who do I influence?  Am I a tidal wave of HOPE or something else?  So much to ponder.  I think tomorrow I will spend my day off really digging into this.  You know, journal it out.  I want to be the influencer God desires me to be in my husbands life, in the lives of my children, in my granddaughter's eyes,....in every moment of my journey in life. 

God, search me.  Thank You for sending incredible women of God to speak into my life about influence, the house, HOPE and much, much more.  May I be willing to look foolish to everyone around as necessary to bring You glory!  Let HOPE resound in my life!  May I be the influencer You created me to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment