2009/12/05

The View

As I'm sitting here in the office, I'm listening to my family in the living room laughing and playing with our 2 year old granddaughter.  Wow, the perspective from a 2 year old is priceless!  Everything about relationship is important and laughter is paramount.

As an adult, true relationship can take a back seat to the "new" important things in life... such as shopping, TV, facebook, and so much more.  This year for the Christmas holidays, I want to have the perspective of a 2 year old.  I want to see things from her view so I'm gonna ask a lot of questions and listen intently this year.

On a completely separate note, last night it snowed.  Nothing major but, hello?!  It just doesn't snow in South Louisiana.  The best part is it snowed (a lot) last year this time.  Snow, 2 years in a row and the Saints are winning???  I think Jesus must be coming back soon!  Check out Miley's perspective in the picture.  So precious.

My first question:  What are some of your favorite things about Christmas?  That one is for you...go ahead, comment...

2 comments:

  1. I love getting to see family and friends I don't normally see, AND our tradition of making Christmas candy with my mom, sister, and daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting around the fire on Christmas Eve in our Christmas PJs!!! My mom gets us new PJs every year.

    ReplyDelete